Call us today for 24 hour heating and furnace repair in Warren and macomb county
When heating and furnace problems arise, be sure to contact a certified furnace repair expert you can depend on. For over 30 years, residents of Warren and Macomb County, MI have depended on Mr. Furnace and our certified heating technicians to deliver expert furnace repair, available 24 hours when Warren homeowners need us.
If you have furnace problems, or would like a thorough furnace inspection and tune-up to avoid potential hazards, our NATE-certified technicians and knowledgeable office staff have a solution to keep your heating system running at max efficiency and performance all winter long. Contact our Warren service experts today at (586) 754-0799 and we'd be happy to answer any questions, and schedule a furnace repair appointment at your convenience. We offer complete heating service, sales, and installation for your home, and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed by our President, Tony Contrera.
Complete Furnace Repair & Maintenance by Certified Technicians
From our Warren, MI service location, we deliver a complete suite of furnace repair and maintenance solutions to provide comfort and efficiency all winter long:
- Comprehensive inspection of all working furnace parts and duct-work.
- Identify problems and recommend any necessary repairs.
- Furnace repair for all makes and models.
- Work completed on-time, and within budget.
- We are fully insured, licensed and certified.
- Furnace repair by only NATE-certified technicians.
- Commercial HVAC service, sales, and installation.
- Complete sheet metal fabrication for custom repair projects.
- Affordable and convenient furnace maintenance programs.
- Expert service and installation for small-duct, and duct-less heating solutions.
- Fair and accurate quotes. Transparent pricing and no hidden costs.
- Neat and clean. We leave your home as clean, or cleaner than before.
- Your satisfaction is our promise! Tony Contrera personally guarantees all of our work.
Service, Sales, & Installation For All Makes & Models
This company is honest and affordable. They will give you options on what is best and reasonable. They are fast, reliable, and get things done in a timely matter. I would recommend Mr. Furnace to my family and friends and anyone else in need of great service.
Andre S. ~ Google
Fantastic company. Tony (the owner) is great to work with. He along with his staff will answer any and all questions in a knowledgable and informative way.
Tracy H. ~ Google
This is my second time dealing with Mr. Furnace. The first time was for an new furnace and air conditioner and this time, was for a hot water heater. I called them this time, as I was so very pleased with the new furnace. Tony the owner, is known of answering his phone after hours and this was no exception.
Mark P. ~ Yelp
Very happy with to get my air back on! Serviceman Jeff was friendly, professional and educated me on how to take care of my air conditioner.
Gary S. ~ Home Advisor
This company is great. We had a complete system installed. The installation team were very informative and respectful. When they left it looked like no one had been here, it was clean. The sales person Eric was great he really helped us understand every thing about the system. He also was instrumental in helping to fine tune our system. I have never been involved with a company that really cared about customer service as AS Contrera does.
Daniel A. ~ Home Advisor
Mr Furnace? How about Mr. Professional and Reasonable. Let's face it, when your furnace isn't working it's needs to be fixed. Well that's what happened to me last week in the bitter cold. After calling other companies, who were to busy to come that morning, I called Mr. Furnace. They had moved my families needs to the top of their list. Within 45 minutes Mr. Furnace was here and my family had heat again. Thanks Mr. Furnace!
Kevin F. ~ Facebook