Call us today for 24-hour AC & cooling system repair in Macomb and Oakland County
Are you a homeowner in Southeastern Michigan experiencing problems with your AC and cooling system? No matter the age, brand, or condition of your air conditioning system, our expert AC repair technicians are available 24 hours a day to provide complete cooling system repair and maintenance to keep your AC system running at its peak. Maintaining optimal efficiency, safety, and prolonged life for your cooling system begins with regular maintenance, so even if your central or ductless cooling system is running fine, give us a call today and we can schedule a complete air conditioning system inspection and tune-up. Our technicians will conduct a thorough inspection of your AC unit and duct-work, and provide any service recommendations to keep your cooling system running at its max performance and efficiency all summer long.
Serving all Southeastern communities of Macomb and Oakland County, our friendly staff is just a phone call or email away to answer any questions and find the right cooling solution for you! We are fully insured and licensed to repair and service all top makes and models in the industry, including Trane, Carrier, Honeywell, Bryant, Lennox, and provide expert service for ductless and small-duct home cooling systems. Our cooling system repair and maintenance services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so contact our office today to schedule your service appointment, and don't forget about our daily affordable specials!
Why Michigan Homeowners Depend on us for AC & Cooling System Repairs
When it comes to providing expert air conditioning repair and service, we want to make sure you are fully satisfied with your experience with us. Every day we strive to deliver quality products with world-class customer service, giving our customers peace of mind knowing they can call us again and happily refer their family and neighbors. Here is why homeowners of Southeast Michigan depend on Mr. Furnace for expert cooling system repair and maintenance:
- 24 Hour Service: Problems can happen at any time. We are available for 24/7 emergency air conditioning repair, just call us!
- Full Service Installation: We are here to help you find the perfect cooling solution for your home. For new AC unit installation, contact us to schedule a free estimate.
- Central and Ductless Solutions: Whether it's for your central AC system, or a duct-less cooling system, we provide complete service and repair for all cooling systems!
- Insured, Licensed, & Certified: Fully insured & licensed HVAC services, and we never sub-contract.
- Certified AC Technicians: Our certified technicians will do the job right, on time, and within budget.
- Accurate & Fair Quotes: Every AC repair job is quoted up-front, competitively, and without hidden extras.
- All Makes & Models: Our expert technicians are factory-trained to repair and install all leading industry AC & cooling equipment.
- Respectful & Clean: We clean up after every job and go the extra mile to be respectful of your property and needs.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We stand by our AC and cooling system repair work and we will do every thing we can to make sure your job is done correctly, on time, and within budget. The owner of Mr. Furnace, Anthony Contrera, personally guarantees your satisfaction!
Testimonials From Your Community....
Extremely happy with the quick service and attention to detail. Would not leave until the job was done to their satisfaction. My outage occurred during the extreme cold weather in December and they were concerned with my well being. Would recommend to anyone needing furnace replacement or repair.
Barb S. ~ Trusted Company
This company is honest and affordable. They will give you options on what is best and reasonable. They are fast, reliable, and get things done in a timely matter. I would recommend Mr. Furnace to my family and friends and anyone else in need of great service.
Andre S. ~ Google
Fantastic company. Tony (the owner) is great to work with. He along with his staff will answer any and all questions in a knowledgable and informative way.
Tracy H. ~ Google
This is my second time dealing with Mr. Furnace. The first time was for an new furnace and air conditioner and this time, was for a hot water heater. I called them this time, as I was so very pleased with the new furnace. Tony the owner, is known of answering his phone after hours and this was no exception.
Mark P. ~ Yelp
Very happy with to get my air back on! Serviceman Jeff was friendly, professional and educated me on how to take care of my air conditioner.
Gary S. ~ Home Advisor
This company is great. We had a complete system installed. The installation team were very informative and respectful. When they left it looked like no one had been here, it was clean. The sales person Eric was great he really helped us understand every thing about the system. He also was instrumental in helping to fine tune our system. I have never been involved with a company that really cared about customer service as AS Contrera does.
Daniel A. ~ Home Advisor
Mr Furnace? How about Mr. Professional and Reasonable. Let's face it, when your furnace isn't working it's needs to be fixed. Well that's what happened to me last week in the bitter cold. After calling other companies, who were to busy to come that morning, I called Mr. Furnace. They had moved my families needs to the top of their list. Within 45 minutes Mr. Furnace was here and my family had heat again. Thanks Mr. Furnace!
Kevin F. ~ Facebook
Very good experience will have them back out soon to replace the A/C. Courteous and professional with reasonable prices. They were sure that I understood the system they installed and walked me through everything!
Theresa L. ~ Google