Michigan's dependable furnace company delivering expert furnace & heating system installation in Macomb and Oakland County
If you are a Macomb or Oakland County resident in need of new furnace and heating system installation for your home, Mr. Furnace Heating and Cooling is just a phone call away to help you find the perfect heating solution. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can answer any questions, and we'll schedule a free in-home estimate to help you choose the last furnace you'll ever buy! With a new, high-efficiency Trane Furnace installed by our certified technicians, you and your family will have a dependable heating system that will last you for as long as you own your home, we guarantee it!
Looking for a duct-less or alternative heating solution for your home? We are certified dealers and installers for Trane wall-mounted heating units, Unico Small-Duct Systems, and Zone Dampered Heating Systems. Our alternative heating solutions are a great fit for homes that can't support conventional duct-work and require a more controllable heating solution. To learn more about our duct-less and alternative heating systems, contact our office today!
Since 1983, Michigan homeowners have depended on Mr. Furnace for quality and affordable heating system installation throughout Macomb and Oakland County, backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our equipment and workmanship. We are available 24 hours and fully insured and licensed to service all makes and models including Trane, Carrier, Bryant, American Standard, and more! Contact us today, we are eager to help you find your next, and last furnace and heating solution for your home. Don't forget to ask about our financing options and money savers available for new furnace installations!
High-Efficiency Furnace Systems by Trane
We are Southeastern Michigan's Trane Comfort Specialists, delivering a 99% satisfaction rating for our Trane heating systems. Trane gas furnaces deliver industry-best heating systems, affordable and long-lasting. With a new Trane furnace and heating system installed by Mr. Furnace, you will benefit from:
- High-tech XC95m energy efficiency output as high as 97.3% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Effiency) and as low as 90% AFUE
- Advanced communication technology to provide optimal comfort with greater efficiency
- ComfortLink II Programmable Thermostats provide comfortable, even heating that can be controlled remotely through your smartphone
- Advanced air filtration technology that removes more dust, pollen, and allergens to provide cleaner, more conditioned air
Choosing A New Furnace That's Best For You
Selecting a new furnace and heating system for your home can be overwhelming, so we want to help you make the right decision from start to finish. To find a new heating system that accommodates your budget and needs, make sure that:
- The furnace can be properly dimension-ed for your home. The size of your home (rooms and levels), and the space that is housing the equipment will determine the size and capacity of your ideal heating system. You don't want to buy a furnace that is too big, or doesn't have enough capacity...but one that delivers the perfect amount of heating output for your home.
- You select a quality product that is built to last. You should make sure your furnace and heating system can withstand the long, unpredictable Michigan winters. Trane furnaces provide high-quality performance with a lifetime guarantee, plus they are widely used in homes across Michigan. Our team of Trane-certified technicians can help you choose the perfect Trane furnace system for your home.
- Your furnace delivers a high-efficiency rating of 90% AFUE or higher. Furnaces with an AFUE rating of 90% or above are considered high-efficiency heating systems. Trane furnaces offer up to 97.3% AFUE rating, meaning that roughly 97% of the gas fuel consumed is converted into heated air circulated through your home. Combined with a ComfortLink II Smart Thermostat, you'll be saving money on your gas bills all winter long.
From our knowledgeable office staff to our NATE factory-certified technicians, Mr. Furnace can help you find the perfect heating solution for your home that will deliver optimal comfort, efficiency, and reliability all season long. At your convenience, we can schedule a free in-home consultation to help you select the best heating equipment perfect for your lifestyle and budget. All of our work is quoted accurately w/o hidden extras, completed on time, and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Contact us today for a free quote on your next, and last, furnace system for your home!
Testimonials From Your Community....
I called Mr. Furnace and spoke directly to the owner Tony. He was amazing! We texted him pictures of our system and he provided us with a couple of options and reasonable prices. He promised a crew would be here this morning at 9:00 am. His crew of Anthony and Alex were here before 9:00 am and were awesome! They completed the furnace install in a few hours and we are now warm again! We would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Tony!
Maureen Q. ~ Facebook
I now have a new Trane furnance, a nice Rheem hot water heater and they installed a Trane central air conditioning unit in a home that had never had central air before. They did a great job and cleaned everything up when they left. If your in need call Mr. Furnance it will be the best call you make!! It's a family thing:)
Kelly M. ~ Google
I have used Mr Furnace for years - furnace and ac tuneups. they are dependable and honest. Tony (owner) and his experienced staff will treat you like family. Highly Recommend!!!
Clara G. ~ Facebook
Fantastic company. Tony (the owner) is great to work with. He along with his staff will answer any and all questions in a knowledgable and informative way.
Tracy H. ~ Google
This is my second time dealing with Mr. Furnace. The first time was for an new furnace and air conditioner and this time, was for a hot water heater. I called them this time, as I was so very pleased with the new furnace. Tony the owner, is known of answering his phone after hours and this was no exception.
Mark P. ~ Yelp
Very happy with to get my air back on! Serviceman Jeff was friendly, professional and educated me on how to take care of my air conditioner.
Gary S. ~ Home Advisor
This company is great. We had a complete system installed. The installation team were very informative and respectful. When they left it looked like no one had been here, it was clean. The sales person Eric was great he really helped us understand every thing about the system. He also was instrumental in helping to fine tune our system. I have never been involved with a company that really cared about customer service as AS Contrera does.
Daniel A. ~ Home Advisor
Very good experience will have them back out soon to replace the A/C. Courteous and professional with reasonable prices. They were sure that I understood the system they installed and walked me through everything!
Theresa L. ~ Google