Call Mr. Furnace today for 24-hour air conditioning repair in Macomb, MI
Proudly serving Macomb, Shelby Township, Washington Township, and all of Macomb County
If you are a homeowner of Macomb or any surrounding area facing problems with your home AC system, you can depend on Mr. Furnace Heating and Cooling for professional AC repair services to keep your cooling system running at its peak. Delivering certified air conditioning repair and service since 1983, our knowledgeable office staff is standing by to schedule an AC repair appointment at your convenience. From basic recharges, cleaning, and parts replacements to throrough inspections and tune-ups, we are here to help you stay cool and comfortable all summer long!
Our cooling technicians are NATE-certified to service ALL makes and models of air conditioning equipment, including Trane, Carrier, Lennox, American Standard, and more! Contact our Macomb MI service location for a free estimate at (586) 754-0875, and don't forget to ask about our affordable specials and air conditioning maintenance packages!
Professional Air Conditioning Repair for Macomb, MI Residents
Every day, we deliver the highest quality air conditioning service, sales, and installation to Macomb County homeowners...
- Comprehensive AC repair and service, from cleaning, tune-ups and parts replacements. All parts and workmanship is backed by a satisfaction guarantee!
- Certified air conditioning repair for all cooling systems, including central AC, wall-mounted AC, and small-duct cooling systems.
- We service ALL major brands of AC equipment, no matter the age or condition!
- Need a new AC system installed in your home? Call us for a free estimate on new AC installation, we have an affordable cooling solution for your home that will cut your energy bills in half!
- Work completed on-time, and within budget.
- Licensed, insured, and we never sub-contract our work!
- Available 24 hours, just call us!
- All work completed by our in-house team of NATE-certified technicians.
- Commercial HVAC service, sales, and installation.
- Full-service sheet metal fabrication for custom repair projects.
- Affordable and convenient AC maintenance programs.
- We always provide accurate and competitive quotes w/ no hidden charges.
- Neat and clean. We leave your home as clean, or cleaner than before.
- Your satisfaction is our promise! Tony Contrera personally guarantees all work is completed to your satisfaction.
Expert AC Repair and Installation for all Major Brands
I called Mr. Furnace and spoke directly to the owner Tony. He was amazing! We texted him pictures of our system and he provided us with a couple of options and reasonable prices. He promised a crew would be here this morning at 9:00 am. His crew of Anthony and Alex were here before 9:00 am and were awesome! They completed the furnace install in a few hours and we are now warm again! We would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Tony!
Maureen Q. ~ Facebook
I now have a new Trane furnance, a nice Rheem hot water heater and they installed a Trane central air conditioning unit in a home that had never had central air before. They did a great job and cleaned everything up when they left. If your in need call Mr. Furnance it will be the best call you make!! It's a family thing:)
Kelly M. ~ Google
I have used Mr Furnace for years - furnace and ac tuneups. they are dependable and honest. Tony (owner) and his experienced staff will treat you like family. Highly Recommend!!!
Clara G. ~ Facebook
Fantastic company. Tony (the owner) is great to work with. He along with his staff will answer any and all questions in a knowledgable and informative way.
Tracy H. ~ Google
This is my second time dealing with Mr. Furnace. The first time was for an new furnace and air conditioner and this time, was for a hot water heater. I called them this time, as I was so very pleased with the new furnace. Tony the owner, is known of answering his phone after hours and this was no exception.
Mark P. ~ Yelp
Very happy with to get my air back on! Serviceman Jeff was friendly, professional and educated me on how to take care of my air conditioner.
Gary S. ~ Home Advisor
This company is great. We had a complete system installed. The installation team were very informative and respectful. When they left it looked like no one had been here, it was clean. The sales person Eric was great he really helped us understand every thing about the system. He also was instrumental in helping to fine tune our system. I have never been involved with a company that really cared about customer service as AS Contrera does.
Daniel A. ~ Home Advisor
Very good experience will have them back out soon to replace the A/C. Courteous and professional with reasonable prices. They were sure that I understood the system they installed and walked me through everything!
Theresa L. ~ Google