Depend on Mr. Furnace for 24 hour heating and furnace repair in Troy and Oakland County
The long Michigan winters exert alot of stress on your heating system, and when furnace problems arise, it's important to contact a trusted furnace company that can deliver prompt, and professional furnace repair. For over 30 years, Troy and Oakland County residents have relied on our certified furnace technicians to keep their furnace and heating system running at peak performance. If you are a resident of Troy or any other local community experiencing problems with your furnace, our furnace repair technicians are just a phone call away, available 24 hours when you need us!
Whether you are currently facing problems with your heating system, or would like to have our technicians inspect your furnace to avoid potential hazards, our NATE-certified technicians and knowledgeable office staff are ready to help you find the best heating solution for your home or office.
Contact our Troy service location today at (248) 284-8484 to request a quote or to schedule a service appointment at your convenience. We are fully licensed and insured to service all furnace makes and models, and all of our work is backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
Complete Furnace Repair and Installation in Troy, MI
Every day we deliver quality furnace and heating service, sales, and installation, including:
- Complete heating repair and service for your furnace and duct-work.
- Certified service and installation for standard, ductless (wall-mounted), and small-duct heating systems.
- Complete heating system service and installation for all industry-leading makes and models.
- Heating installations using the latest in high-efficiency furnaces.
- State-of-the-art, programmable (SMART) thermostats.
- Work completed on-time, and within budget.
- Fully insured, licensed and certified.
- All work completed by our in-house team of NATE-certified technicians.
- Commercial HVAC service, sales, and installation.
- Complete sheet metal fabrication for custom repair projects.
- Affordable and convenient maintenance programs.
- Fair and accurate quotes. Transparent pricing and no hidden costs.
- Neat and clean. We leave your home as clean, or cleaner than before.
- Your satisfaction is our promise! Tony Contrera personally guarantees all of our work.
Complete Heating Service & Installation for all Brands
This company is honest and affordable. They will give you options on what is best and reasonable. They are fast, reliable, and get things done in a timely matter. I would recommend Mr. Furnace to my family and friends and anyone else in need of great service.
Andre S. ~ Google
Fantastic company. Tony (the owner) is great to work with. He along with his staff will answer any and all questions in a knowledgable and informative way.
Tracy H. ~ Google
This is my second time dealing with Mr. Furnace. The first time was for an new furnace and air conditioner and this time, was for a hot water heater. I called them this time, as I was so very pleased with the new furnace. Tony the owner, is known of answering his phone after hours and this was no exception.
Mark P. ~ Yelp
Very happy with to get my air back on! Serviceman Jeff was friendly, professional and educated me on how to take care of my air conditioner.
Gary S. ~ Home Advisor
This company is great. We had a complete system installed. The installation team were very informative and respectful. When they left it looked like no one had been here, it was clean. The sales person Eric was great he really helped us understand every thing about the system. He also was instrumental in helping to fine tune our system. I have never been involved with a company that really cared about customer service as AS Contrera does.
Daniel A. ~ Home Advisor
Mr Furnace? How about Mr. Professional and Reasonable. Let's face it, when your furnace isn't working it's needs to be fixed. Well that's what happened to me last week in the bitter cold. After calling other companies, who were to busy to come that morning, I called Mr. Furnace. They had moved my families needs to the top of their list. Within 45 minutes Mr. Furnace was here and my family had heat again. Thanks Mr. Furnace!
Kevin F. ~ Facebook
Very good experience will have them back out soon to replace the A/C. Courteous and professional with reasonable prices. They were sure that I understood the system they installed and walked me through everything!
Theresa L. ~ Google