Call Mr. Furnace Heating and Cooling today for affordable, high-efficiency air conditioning installation in Hazel Park
Certified AC Replacement serving Hazel Park, Ferndale, Royal Oak, Madison Heights, and Oakland County
Since 1983, Mr. Furnace Heating and Cooling has proudly served residents in and around Hazel Park with affordable AC installation services using the latest in energy-efficient and long-lasting air conditioning systems from Trane. When the hot summer months make their way to S.E. Michigan, is your home AC system up to the task? Are you paying too much for your cooling bills? A new air conditioning system installed by our certified cooling technicians will not only provide comfort and reliability, but will help you save BIG on your energy bills all summer long!
As Hazel Park's premier Trane Comfort Specialists, we provide great pricing on the latest technology in Trane air conditioning systems, including central AC, ductless mini-split systems, and heat pumps. No matter your home cooling needs, Mr. Furnace Heating and Cooling has an air conditioning solution that will keep your family cool and comfortable all summer long!
For affordable quotes, convenient financing, and industry-leading AC installation services in Hazel Park, call us for a free estimate today at (248) 419-4300 or schedule online. Don't forget to check out our affordable specials on your next (and last) home AC replacement!
Finding The Right AC System For You
Nowadays, there is a wide variety of home cooling technology you can install in your home. Where do you start? What equipment is best for you? What are the AC installation costs involved? Don't stress over finding the right AC system, or AC installation company in the Hazel Park area. Call us today and our cooling specialists will answer your questions, and work with you to find the perfect home air conditioning solution that delivers maximum performance and efficiency!
- Trane central AC systems for maximum cooling performance throughout your entire home.
- Trane heat pump systems for a more flexible, efficient, and versatile cooling system.
- Trane mini-split cooling systems provide the ultimate solution in zoned cooling, without the need for bulky duct work.
- Trane AC systems deliver industry-best SEER rating, helping you save BIG on your energy bills all summer long. (Check out our Energy Saving Calculator)
- TruComfort™ cooling technology, offers variable, single-stage, or two-stage systems.
- ComfortLink II "Smart" thermostats offer adaptive cooling control from your smartphone.
- Trane cooling systems are rigorously tested for long-lasting performance you can depend on.
- Quiet as a mouse. Trane AC systems are equipped with state-of-the-art noise reduction technology.
- Choose from Trane CleanEffects™ air filters or from our UV air purification products to achieve healthier indoor air quality.
Depend On Us For Industry-Leading Air Conditioning Replacement
When looking for new AC installation, make sure you have the right pro for the job. Mr. Furnace Heating and Cooling promises to deliver industry-leading expertise, customer service, and knowledge on every air conditioning replacement we perform:
- The Proper Cooling Equipment - Nowadays, home AC systems are not "one size fits all". To achieve the perfect amount of cooling performance and efficiency in your home, our cooling experts will evaluate your space to find the perfect technology, and size of cooling equipment.
- Efficiency vs. Cost - It's important to know that the higher the efficiency rating (SEER), the more expensive the equipment. Does it make sense to spend more up-front for a higher efficiency model, or not? There are many factors involved that determine the best option, which we'll help you evaluate every detail and make the most informed decision.
- Industry-Leading, Guaranteed Workmanship - Most importantly, having the right pro on the job to meet and exceed your expectations is crucial. All of our AC installation work is performed by certified cooling technicians that are direct employees of our company, and you will never have to worry about hidden up-charges or overages. You will have the peace of mind knowing that all of our cooling installation work is backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
I called Mr. Furnace and spoke directly to the owner Tony. He was amazing! We texted him pictures of our system and he provided us with a couple of options and reasonable prices. He promised a crew would be here this morning at 9:00 am. His crew of Anthony and Alex were here before 9:00 am and were awesome! They completed the furnace install in a few hours and we are now warm again! We would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Tony!
Maureen Q. ~ Facebook
I now have a new Trane furnance, a nice Rheem hot water heater and they installed a Trane central air conditioning unit in a home that had never had central air before. They did a great job and cleaned everything up when they left. If your in need call Mr. Furnance it will be the best call you make!! It's a family thing:)
Kelly M. ~ Google
I have used Mr Furnace for years - furnace and ac tuneups. they are dependable and honest. Tony (owner) and his experienced staff will treat you like family. Highly Recommend!!!
Clara G. ~ Facebook
Fantastic company. Tony (the owner) is great to work with. He along with his staff will answer any and all questions in a knowledgable and informative way.
Tracy H. ~ Google
This is my second time dealing with Mr. Furnace. The first time was for an new furnace and air conditioner and this time, was for a hot water heater. I called them this time, as I was so very pleased with the new furnace. Tony the owner, is known of answering his phone after hours and this was no exception.
Mark P. ~ Yelp
Very happy with to get my air back on! Serviceman Jeff was friendly, professional and educated me on how to take care of my air conditioner.
Gary S. ~ Home Advisor
This company is great. We had a complete system installed. The installation team were very informative and respectful. When they left it looked like no one had been here, it was clean. The sales person Eric was great he really helped us understand every thing about the system. He also was instrumental in helping to fine tune our system. I have never been involved with a company that really cared about customer service as AS Contrera does.
Daniel A. ~ Home Advisor
Very good experience will have them back out soon to replace the A/C. Courteous and professional with reasonable prices. They were sure that I understood the system they installed and walked me through everything!
Theresa L. ~ Google