Call Mr. Furnace today for certified HVAC repair in Fraser and Macomb County
Proudly serving Fraser, Roseville, St Clair Shores, Warren, and all surrounding areas
For over 30 years, residents of Fraser and surrounding communities have depended on Mr. Furnace Heating and Cooling to deliver 24-hour HVAC repair for their home or office. When problems arise with your heating and cooling system, our team of NATE-certified HVAC technicians provide complete furnace and AC repair, inspections, and tune-ups to keep your heating and cooling system running at peak performance. We pride ourselves on providing expert service with the best customer service in the area, and are ready to take your call today!
If you are experiencing problems with your heating or cooling system, contact our Fraser service location at (586) 754-0799. We offer $59 service calls and other affordable specials for all your HVAC repair and installation needs in Fraser and Macomb County!
Furnace & Heating System Repair
For all your furnace repair and service needs in Fraser, our certified heating experts have a solution to keep your heating system running at peak performance and efficiency.
- Complete furnace repairs, including cleanings, tune-ups, and part replacements.
- We service ALL makes and models! No matter the brand or age of your heating equipment.
- Full-service commercial HVAC repairs, including ground and roof-top heating systems.
- Expert heating repairs for alternative heating systems, including wall-mounted and small-duct heating.
- Affordable and accurate repair quotes.
- Work completed on-time, and within budget.
- All heating repair work conducted by our certified heating experts, and we never contract your job out!
- Safety is our #1 priority! We test all heating systems to ensure your home or business is safe.
Air Conditioning and Cooling System Repair
Let our AC and cooling experts keep you cool and comfortable all summer long! Serving Fraser and all surrounding Macomb County communities, we are available 24 hours for all your AC and cooling repair needs for your home or place of business.
- Comprehensive cooling service and repair for all AC models, no matter the age or condition.
- Full-service AC repairs, including cooling inspections, cleaning and parts replacements.
- All work conducted by NATE-certified cooling technicians whom are direct employees of our company.
- Fully insured and licensed.
- Complete cooling solutions for your commercial building, including ground and roof-top cooling systems.
- Affordable and accurate quotes with no hidden costs.
HVAC Repair For All Makes & Models!
I called Mr. Furnace and spoke directly to the owner Tony. He was amazing! We texted him pictures of our system and he provided us with a couple of options and reasonable prices. He promised a crew would be here this morning at 9:00 am. His crew of Anthony and Alex were here before 9:00 am and were awesome! They completed the furnace install in a few hours and we are now warm again! We would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Tony!
Maureen Q. ~ Facebook
I now have a new Trane furnance, a nice Rheem hot water heater and they installed a Trane central air conditioning unit in a home that had never had central air before. They did a great job and cleaned everything up when they left. If your in need call Mr. Furnance it will be the best call you make!! It's a family thing:)
Kelly M. ~ Google
I have used Mr Furnace for years - furnace and ac tuneups. they are dependable and honest. Tony (owner) and his experienced staff will treat you like family. Highly Recommend!!!
Clara G. ~ Facebook
Fantastic company. Tony (the owner) is great to work with. He along with his staff will answer any and all questions in a knowledgable and informative way.
Tracy H. ~ Google
This is my second time dealing with Mr. Furnace. The first time was for an new furnace and air conditioner and this time, was for a hot water heater. I called them this time, as I was so very pleased with the new furnace. Tony the owner, is known of answering his phone after hours and this was no exception.
Mark P. ~ Yelp
Very happy with to get my air back on! Serviceman Jeff was friendly, professional and educated me on how to take care of my air conditioner.
Gary S. ~ Home Advisor
This company is great. We had a complete system installed. The installation team were very informative and respectful. When they left it looked like no one had been here, it was clean. The sales person Eric was great he really helped us understand every thing about the system. He also was instrumental in helping to fine tune our system. I have never been involved with a company that really cared about customer service as AS Contrera does.
Daniel A. ~ Home Advisor
Very good experience will have them back out soon to replace the A/C. Courteous and professional with reasonable prices. They were sure that I understood the system they installed and walked me through everything!
Theresa L. ~ Google